React & GraphQL – From zero to production
In this workshop we will build a fully fledged React app with GraphQL backend from the ground up. This workshop is targeted to engineers who want to learn to build a complete and full stack React app with GraphQL.
- Fundamentals & GraphQL core concepts
- Setting up the GraphQL Server
- Exploring the GraphQL API
- Setting up the GraphQL Client
- Querying and rendering data in your React app
- Creating, updating & deleting data using GraphQL Mutations
- Access control patterns using Context
Developers will be able to build full stack React apps with GraphQL using open source libraries. The goal is to reduce the pain of dealing with traditional REST architectures by using GraphQL.
Let's chat about and get in touch!