In this workshop we will dive into GraphQL and build a complete GraphQL server to solve common real-life problems. This workshop is targeted to engineers who are familiar with GraphQL concepts and who want to leverage some of the more advanced features.
- Review GraphQL core concepts
- Setting up the GraphQL Server
- Exploring the GraphQL API
- Working with the SDL (Schema Defintion Language)
- GraphQL Fragments
- GraphQL Queries & Mutations
- Authentication & Access control patterns
- Efficiently caching data sources
- Real-time events with GraphQL Subscriptions
- Improving network performance through automatic persisted queries
Developers will be able to build a complete GraphQL server using open source libraries. The goal is to get familiar with GraphQL core features and to leverage some of the more advanced topics.
Let's chat about and get in touch!